Sunday, July 28, 2013

Commissions


Hello everyone! 
I hope you are having a great weekend. Recently I just opened my painting doors up to commissions. Within one month of me doing so I received 7 different commissions.That is so great! 

Since I did so well with commissions just from word of mouth I am now going to offer commissions to all of you! If you by any chance are interested in commissioning a painting from me please feel free to leave a comment below or email me.

My email is: abivystone13@yahoo.com

Also the prices can vary depending on the size of the painting. When I weigh out the costs of the painting here is what goes into consideration:

The price of the canvas, price of any supplies I must get for the particular painting if I do have them already, the time needed to complete the paintings, and shipping.

For Example: An 8 inch by 10 inch painting usually goes for $15 plus shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment