Saturday, July 27, 2013

Been Busy


Hello! Sorry that I have not posted in awhile. I have been quite busy lately. As surprising as it sounds. haha!
Chris and I actually had some visitors. First, Christian's siblings came to visit. They were staying for 2 weeks. And on the second week my best friend Jodi and her Aunt also came to visit for a week. So as you can tell, I was very busy keeping them entertained and visiting with great people.

But now that they have all gone back home, I now have time to continue painting again. I am rather excited about it! I have 5 different painting commissions to work on this upcoming week. And I will be sure to post pictures as I paint them.

Also in other exciting news, I sold my Seasons Paintings! Yay! I am rather excited about it. To be perfectly honest I was beginning to worry I would not sell any of my paintings. But the more paintings I do the more people get interested. :)

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment