Monday, April 23, 2012

British Fun :)

This is something that was quite a lot of fun to make! haha! And it only took 5 minutes! :) My good friend Brandi was over and we were making silly videos just for fun. Well we had begun to run out of video ideas, so we asked my Step-father for a video idea. And all he said was: You (Being me) and Brandi are sisters who are about to have tea with your (still me) boyfriend and his brother. You made lemon bars and tell Brandi not to eat them but she does anyways... And then he grabbed the camera and filmed us. On the spot this is what we came up with haha! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, you are so talented. You could be a voice actor. Your accent is amazing. I am serious. You should try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) i have always wanted to be an actress!

      Delete