Monday, June 3, 2013

Fluttershy


Hello again! The girl above is based off a character from a kid's show My Little Pony. But you may be asking, aren't all the characters in My Little Pony... ponies? Well, yes they are. However, it has become a recent craze to draw the six main pony characters as humans. I thought that was a fun and creative idea. So I have begun drawing all the characters as humans. 

This character above is named Fluttershy. She is very timid and shy. However, she is rather kind and gentle. She also loves to care for small animals. In the show Fluttershy is my favorite character. That is why i decided to draw her first. I am not an avid fan of My Little Pony, but I do enjoy watching it. It is a very cute and upbeat show. I would recommend watching it.
Below is a picture of Fluttershy as a pony in the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment