Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kupo?

I love to draw and do some sort of art activity whenever I can. Even if I am not particularly good at it. Today I was in the mood to draw something fun and colorful. And these two pictures are what came out of that. Enjoy!

 The one above is something I have been wanting to paint for quite some time. I suppose you could say that this drawing is a first draft or prototype for what is to come. Although, I think with the actual painting I am going to use less red.

The creature you see here is called a Moogle. It is a character from a game called Final Fantasy. I happen to think that they are adorable. So I thought it would be fun to draw a girl that was turned into a moogle. I know her outfit is a little unpractical, but it was a lot of fun to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment