Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Recent Move


Recently, on February 8, 2013 to be exact, Christian got a call from a company called Ultramain. They offered him a job there. However, this job was in Albuquerque, New Mexico. So we were going to have to move. I have lived in Arizona my whole life. I was really sad to go, but it needs to be done! This was and is a great opportunity for Christian! We could never just let it slip by.

The company gave us until February 25 to move out there. We were really stressed and scared about this. MOVING IN LESS THAN A MONTH?? Especially to a whole new state. :P
However, we did it. We prayed and asked God for strength and perseverance  And gave it He did. Now we are living in an apartment called Spain Gardens in New Mexico.  Chris starts his new job in 4 days. We are so excited, nervous, scared... But God is and will take care of us! We are so blessed!

I dearly miss my family back home. They are so fun to be around and are always there for Chris and I. It has been hard for me to live somewhere where they are over 6 hours away. But I am managing, I have Chris here with me. As well as his dad. So we have family here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment