Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Save the Date Card Ideas

Since Christian and I recently got engaged it's time for SAVE THE DATE CARDS! :) I am wanting to save as much money as I can, so I decided to make the cards myself :) Here are 3 ideas I came up with. Each are unique and could possibly work. Please give me your comments on the good, the bad, and what you think I could possibly change :)

 For this particular one (the one above), on my computer the background is a little darker. I thought the flowers were a nice touch.
 This is the only idea that resembles the theme for the wedding. On my computer, the right color is a dark antique red, rather than a maroon.
On this one, I thought in each envelope, I could also put a photo of Christian and I in it. That way people can frame it, or put on their fridge, or whatever. But it may end up costing more money for printing.

4 comments:

  1. I think u should have the date be officially confirmed before u send those out. I like the second one better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I was planning on it. I just wanted to get the design down. But thank you! I like the second one as well

      Delete
  2. I like the first one! I'm not just saying that to be different. :)

    ReplyDelete